Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Letter to Cash4Gold CEO Jeff Aronson and Senior Managers From Employee

The following letter was sent to Cash4Gold CEO Jeff Aronson and senior managers at Cash4Gold by an employee who recently returned from the U.K. Cash4Gold kicked off its international launch by opening up in Sheffield, England, earlier this year.

Here is the text of the letter:


I wanted to take a moment and thank each of you for this amazing opportunity. When I was hired at Cash4Gold I was not sure what to expect, but I have grown both professionally and as an individual with a group of people that make me feel like family. I am very proud that I was chosen for this opportunity out of all the people in my department. It is an experience I will remember the rest of my life and I cannot thank you enough for.

I was able to see a totally different culture, taste fish and chips, hear a different accent, grow professionally, learn leadership skills and expand my knowledge of other departments. While I was in the U.K. a personal issue came up in the United States and I cannot begin to express my gratitude for all your help and concern on the situation. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the opportunity you gave me. Thank you again,


G.

No comments:

Post a Comment