Friday, December 19, 2008

Cash4Gold Looks Toward 2009: Get Cash for Gold in the New Year

As 2008 comes to an end, we wanted to thank our fantastic customers a Cash4Gold! Read some of their comments below:

I want to say that dealing with your company has been a great experience and one representative in particular was very helpful. I had several questions and Justin N. was very prompt in answering them. Your company has been great and I have referred your company to several of my co-workers. Again, thank you very much and especially thank you to Justin N.

--Tracie T.

I just wanted to say I was very pleased with the check I received for my scrap gold and would recommend it to others who want to get rid of their old jewelry thanks again!!

--Mlasia45


Dear sirs

I just wanted to tell you how wonderful I think your service is ! It is simple and effortless. You take all the work out of the process. All you do is mail your jewelry in the postage paid envelope you provide & wait for your check. I would & will recommend you to all my friends and family.

Thanks,

--Allyson B.


Thank you so very much for your prompt reply to my email. I was very happy to hear the news - this really says a lot about your company - I'm terribly impressed - you not only did not drop the ball, you got back to me extremely quick with all the answers to my question. Your company is obviously as good as it's word and I am totally impressed. Thank you so much for all your help.


--Fran A.


To whom it may concern

I have had some dealings recently with Jeff Aronson, CEO of Cash4Gold, 1701 Blount Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33069.

The transaction ended up being somewhat complicated and required immediate attention and customer service.

Mr. Aronson made himself personally available and provided an outstanding level of customer service which we greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to work with Cash4Gold again.

Sincerely
Anthony S.

Thank you to our customers!!! At Cash4Gold, we hope that your holiday season is a good one. Visit us in 2009 to get cash for your gold! Let the New Year year bring you extra cash for your old or broken jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment