Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gold Historically Delivers Cash

GMA Network reported this week that there was a gold earring that is over 2,000 years old that was discovered in Jerusalem.

Evidently, The Israel Antiquities Authority has confirmed the validity of the gold earring, which was found beneath a parking lot. The earring is inlaid with pearls and emeralds, and is estimated to have been created around the time of Christ between 1st century B.C. and 4th century A.D.

The earring was found as ruins were being excavated from an ancient building that dated back to 5th century A.D. in the Byzantine period.

The Israel Antiquities Authority issued a statement calling the earring an “astonishingly well-preserved piece” that was crafted using techniques much like that from the Roman-era in Egypt.

Gold has always held a significant role historically. This latest finding is further confirmation of that fact. At Cash4Gold, we understand that times are tight – trade your cash for gold today! Read a review from one of our customers:

Cash4Gold is great!! I received my check today and I was thrilled!!! Such a professional group and I have already referred a friend and sending for another kit myself. I had old jewelry just stored away that's been there for years and I was so happy I could turn it into cash...Thanks for being so professional and the processing was really fast. I will be doing more business with you as well as my friends.

- K Harrison, South Carolina

Visit our site at Cash4Gold to check out how much we pay for your old or broken jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment