Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just one of the many satified - Happy Customer Story

Cash4Gold offers cash for unwanted gold jewelry to hundreds of people per day and who are in need of fast cash. Joe P., a recent happy customer, sent in this email and suggested it that we share it with you all.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this note after I have come home from making the final payment needed on my mortgage account to prevent foreclosure. I have been under great stress for the last month as I was trying to figure out how I was going to come up with the money needed to save my home.

The idea came for coming up with the cash-fast, as a result of hearing Cash4Gold.com's commercial during the Howard Stern Show on Sirius Radio. I took Howard's advise and requested the FREE Refiners Return Pack and sent in broken gold jewelry that was inherited and has been classified as unwanted jewelry since my great-grandmother passed away 5 years ago.

The main purpose of writing this note is to also suggest that you make certain all of the visitors to your web site have a fast and simple way to request the free gold kit. That way more of your visitors will become happy customers like me, fast.

All the best,

Joe P. - Upstate New York


Thanks Joe P. for your great testimonial. We have gone a head and taken your suggestion and made it real easy for anyone to request the FREE pack AND EVEN redesigned our website to make it more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment