Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Employee E-Mail to Cash4Gold CEO Jeff Aronson

Cash4Gold CEO Jeff Aronson received an incredible e-mail this week from one of his team members. The Cash4Gold employee recently returned from the U.K., where she participated in the training of on-the-ground staff members in Sheffield.

Below is a copy of the e-mail. The names of the author and her colleagues have been removed, but that is the only change made to the e-mail’s text.

From: M
To:
Sent: Tue Sep 29 08:32:42 2009
Subject: Thank you guys so much!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for the experience of being part of the team responsible for setting up the Cash4Gold offices in the UK. I am grateful for the chance to prove myself and to show that I can exceed people’s expectations of what my role is. I have learned a lot from the weeks that I spent in the UK and believe that the experience will enhance my performance here in the USA. I have expanded my knowledge of the company and its inner workings and I will bring this improved knowledge to my current role in the USA.

It has been a pleasure to work outside of my usual role and I believe that I have done the best job possible in training staff members in the UK. I will look forward to the possibility of a return trip to see how the UK offices are progressing.

I would like to thank L and T for standing by my side through this wonderful journey. There couldn’t have been anyone better than those two.

I enjoyed learning new things like it’s not “mail” but “post,” I’ve tasted over 300 different types of “fish & chips.” I was also able to explore the city of London. I doubt I would have ever been able to experience any of England if I wasn’t working with the best company ever…. CASH4GOLD! I can go on, but I have to get back to work :).

Yours sincerely,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment